Sunday, August 09, 2015

TEXSOM through the ages

TEXSOM and On the Wine Trail in Italy have something in common - we both started about the same time - and hopefully those who noticed such things have seen growth in both of them. I for one, now have a reason to enjoy August in Texas. That's more than enough. But as well, the conviviality, the friendships, the dedication to wine and the people involved make this a must-attend event for me.


For my part, today I am presenting, along with my talented co-presenter, Shelley Lindgren, an early Sunday morning (sold-out) seminar on Chianti Classico. Lots of blood, sweat and tears have gone into making Chianti Classico a better wine than most people understand it to be. With a little luck, Shelley and I will convert a few more. Time for a little Chianti Classico Sunday School, eh?

(For those interested, here's the link to the TEXSOM 2015 Chianti Classico presentation - as a slideshow)

In the meantime, I'm terrifically busy and haven’t had much time to think about a new blog post (forgive me). So I will recap some of the TEXSOM posts throughout the years. Take a ride in the way-back machine - if you're not here with this fine group of wine professionals, you can time trip a little from the comfort of your (cooler than outdoors Texas) room, wherever you may be.

Thanks for reading!

10 Years of Texsom ~ 2005-2014 - Friday, August 08, 2014

La Notte di San Lorenzo Guido - Thursday, August 11, 2011


TexSom 2011 - Slideshow - Thursday, August 18, 2011


Serge Hochar Blows My Mind – Again! - Tuesday, August 16, 2011


Make Wine Mine Natural Real - Thursday, August 20, 2009


Ferragosto ~ Southfork Style - Sunday, August 16, 2009


Kim Stout looking after husband Guy Stout, M.S. and Larry O'Brian, M.S.

Texsom 2008 ~ Hill Country Ho-down - Sunday, August 17, 2008








wine blog +  Italian wine blog + Italy W
Real Time Analytics